Demand profiles are:
Professionals in the quest for the most advanced equipment and machinery, fascinated with the most recent business trends who want to design, optimize and improve the productivity of their manufacturing centers increasing their competitiveness through the acquisition of the latest technology.
- Manufacturers, Industrial Entrepreneurs, Executives and Managers of the Industrial Sector
- Technicians, Production and R&D departments Managers
They seek to develop innovation, counsel, industrial solutions, new models of manufacturing and business contacts. They buy equipment to transform (Robotics, Metal Deformation Mechanisms, Automation, Technology…).
- Governments and Ministers of Industry, Departments in charge of boosting the industry and its internationalization of Public Administration
They are seeking to boost Re-industrialisation policies in Europe.
- Technological and Research Centers, Universities
They are focused on introducing the innovations and transfer knowledge to companies.
- Private Investors, Business Angels, Corporate Ventures and Traditional Banking
They look for business projects with expansion opportunities and capital need.
- International Organizations
They want to promote environmental policies and the reduction of industrial CO2 emissions into the atmosphere. IETA, World Bank, EIB, UN…
Demand sectors are:
- Arms and defense
- Automotive, auto parts and auxiliary industries
- Equipment goods
- Metal constructions
- Electronics and electricity
- Energy: solar, photovoltaic, wind
- Rail sector and its auxiliary industries
- Manufacture of equipment and components for other industrial sectors
- Manufacture of other machinery (agricultural, textile, lifting)
- Manufacture of tools and industrial supplies
- Engineering, product development and industrial technical services
- Molds and dies
- Industrial assemblies
- Iron and steel industry
- Outsourcing (ignition, assembling, mechanization)