The needs of the industrial sector have been increasing with the development of connectivity, digital transformation and the Industry 4.0 boom, which has favoured the emergence of new business forms and numerous companies all around those new technologies.
In the middle of this technological revolution, start-ups must not only consider the needs of their customers but also offer some added value. However, becoming acknowledged in the sector and taking advantage of this added value is not an easy task.
For this reason, Advanced Factories will host the Industry Start-up Forum, a space that brings together industry leaders, potential partners, investors, and young entrepreneurs so that they can share their innovative solutions, establish synergies and develop the most disruptive projects applied to the Connected Factory.
If you are a start-up, the Industry Start-up Forum represents your best opportunity to:
- Introduce your company, your products or services to a specialized international audience in the form of Pitch Elevator.
- Connect with the Global Innovation System of the Factories of the Future.
- Find partners to develop your project.
- Become a direct candidate in the Factories of the Future Awards.
- Your project will become a candidate at DES | Digital Business World Congress